Updated: Sep 15, 2021
What makes a startup successful - Is it the idea or the people? A brilliant idea without an excellent team behind it is likely to fail. On the contrary, if you have brilliant people in your startup, they will ideate to shape and thrive it.
The rules of garage still hold true in the startup environment
1. Believe you can change the world.
2. Work quickly, keep the tools unlocked, work whenever.
3. Know when to work alone and when to work together.
4. Share -- tools, ideas. Trust your colleagues.
5. No Politics. No bureaucracy. (These are ridiculous in a garage.)
6. The customer defines a job well done.
7. Radical ideas are not bad ideas.
8. Invent different ways of working.
9. Make a contribution every day. If it doesn’t contribute, it doesn’t leave the garage.
10. Believe that together we can do anything.